Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bridal Luncheon

Yes, finally wedding photo's!

I am going to start with the Bridal Luncheon

Caroline, Mom #2, hosted an amazing Bridal Shower for me. I had so much fun and I think the girls did as well. I did not take ANY pictures the entire weekend so that was very strange for me and weird.

Caroline preparing for the brunch and Rehearsal Dinner

Her Apron reades "Little Black Apron" with fake pearls at the neck

Mommy making fruit salad

Caroline opening her gift thanking her for everything

Diane (Brian's Mom)

Diane's gift....seriously best thing ever!

Me and the table

I need a brush and my hair is WAY to long

Me and Nicole's gift



Me opening Diane's gift

Me and Mommy's gift which is above our Master Bedroom


Me opening up my bridal gift

Laughing about a card I received

Mommy having fun with the camera :)

Mommy :)

Me sitting while everyone opens gifts

Vicki watching me with Diane's gift



Nicole my beautiful YOUNG Matron of Honor

Nicole in front of the table

Vicki, a Bridesmaid, and I
The pictures are out of order but oh well. The bridal shower was A LOT of fun. I gave the girls a little silver cheese spreader with "love blossoms" on it, a small desert plate painted with their initial and pansy's made by Caroline and tshirts that Caroline made for the bachelorette party later that evening.

We had fruit salad and chicken salad on rolls for lunch which was delicious. Outside of eating and presents we didn't do much other then talk and hang out. Blair, the other bridesmaid, couldn't be there for it because she had to pick up her boyfriend at the airport, she actually left for Louisiana the Monday after Brian's and my wedding. We definitely missed her at the party but was very glad she was able to come back for the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment