Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Wedding: Posed Pictures

Up next are some of the posed pictures before the wedding. Again, VERY pleased with our photographer and I will try to not put up too many pictures :)



My Flower Girl Carley and me


The Girls

You almost can't tell it is raining!


Love this!


I cannot get enough of her!

Can I please have a little girl???


The basket didn't work ;)

The girls again :)

Caroline, Justice Hearn, Kathleen (Justice's daughter), Bonnie, Peter and Walker the Officiant

Blair putting on Will's Boutonniere

Blair putting on Al's boutonniere

Yup, it's raining

Vicki putting on Josh's Boutonniere

Nicole putting on Marc's boutonniere

Mom putting on Brian's boutonniere

The men outside


Brian

Brian and Al

Brian and Marc

Brian and Josh

Brian and Will

The cake to cut

The cupcakes for the guests

Brian and the Ring Bearer Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment