Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Wedding: After the Ceremony

Here are the family shots and shots of Brian and I together. Brian and I did not see each other before the wedding which I think made the afternoon that much better.

Daddy and I

Sam and I


Carley, Robbie and I

Robbie and Carley

Carley likes Robbie

Robbie and me

Me with Carley and Spencer

Me with mini Denzel Washington

Aunt Betsy and I


Brian and I with Caroline and Kurt

Brian and I with the Halpin side

Brian and I with the Hawley side

Brian and I with Sam and Diane

Brian and I with Heather and Lisa (Brian's sisters)

Family tradition to stick your tongue out in photos

Brian and I with our nieces, nephew and great nephews

Brian and his sisters

Brian, his mom and his sisters

Brian and I and the Mom's

Brian and I with my cousins

Me and my Bridesmaids

The whole bridal party

I love this photo

Mommy and Daddy!


Kurt and Blair

Caroline, Kurt and Blair





We tried to have fun in the rain....

The Susuehanna Crew: Matt, Me, Nicole and Adam

Look Ma! I can twirl!



I think I am having this picture blown up and framed

After all the formalities...it is time to party!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I missed it!!!! You look so beautiful!!! Lucky girl! Now I just need to get my man to propose!!! :P

    ReplyDelete