Friday, March 30, 2012

The Wedding: The Ceremony

Then it was time for the moment we have all been waiting for....

The officiant

Brian and Marc the Best Man

Mom and Doug

She is going to hate this picture, but I love it!

Sam and Diane, Brian's parents

Caroline and Kurt, adopted Mom and Dad

Vicki and Josh practicing ;)

Blair snagged herself two groomsmen: Will and Al


Nicole, Matron of Honor, and Spencer, Ring Bearer, and Carley, Flower Girl,

The kids were perfect!

Brian: "Are you sure I want to do this?"

Daddy and I


Carley was dancing around us throughout the Ceremony :)

The men and the boutonnieres Mom made

The girls and their bouquets Mom made


The favorite picture on Facebook



*sigh*

Matt reading his passage

Onsoon reading her passage

Yes I am about to cry

And yes Brian is trying not to laugh at me



The parents table

Heather doing her reading

And you may now....

....Kiss the bride!


Mr and Mrs. Brian Carter

One of my favorite pictures! The look on the Justice's face is amazing

Nicole and Marc

Blair and her men


After the ceremony it was time for family photo's. This part I was concerned about only in the sense of timing. I had a lot of pictures to get to within a very short amount of time. I was concerned that it would take awhile for everyone to get together but everyone surprised me and it happened a lot quicker then what I could have even hoped for. We got some great shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment