Monday, March 26, 2012

Rehearsal Dinner/Bachelorete Party

These are out of order because I went through and I named the people in it because I wanted to be able to remember who is who 20 years down the road and I wanted my kids to be able to at least know the names of the people. There will be several pictures from Margaritaville (when they have balloons on their heads) and I was not there. That was the rehearsal dinner after party, I was with the girls at the bachelorrete party. Also all these photos are stolen from my Aunt Betsy.

Caroline, on top of everything else, hosted the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at her house. I do not have any pictures of the rehearsal but I have several from the actual dinner. We had Chicken salad, pulled pork, sea food alfredo, Bonnie brie and other appetizers.

The rehearsal dinner went wonderfully. Everyone mingled and seemed to really enjoy the time together. Our rehearsal dinner was extremely important because it was the first time my parents and family got to meet Brian's Mom and family. All these people were coming to the wedding and they didn't know anyone else other then a few people so our rehearsal dinner was more then something to do because people do it.

It was a very low key rehearsal which was perfect for us. On top of no one knowing each other, basically, they were all coming from out of town and anything but low key would have been way too much. I think I did a good job of mingling with them all and making sure I talked with everyone....but to be honest the weekend is becoming a blur.

Oh and just to write this down for memories sake, Mommy was making the bouquets and boutonnieres out front during the first part of the rehearsal and greeted the guests.

On to pictures!


Aunt Barbara, Sam (Cousin),God Mommy/Aunt  Helen, Doug (my brother)

Aunt Barbara

Aunt Betsy and Sam (mom and son) at Margaritaville

The Halpin girls: Aunt Betsy, Aunt Barbara, Mommy and God Mommy/Aunt Helen

Aunt Betsy, Scott and Godmommy/Aunt Helen at Margaritaville

Aunt Cathy and Doug at Margaritaville

Aunt Cathy and Doug

Aunt Betsy and Scott at the after party

Caroline, Bonnie (her sister) and Peter Bonnie's husband

Caroline, Me and Mom....yes we have personality

Caroline, me and Mom posing

Party!!!

Dad and Tom a coworker who I used to bug when I was a child visiting the office

Dad's welcome to the family speech that didn't quite work out like we thought

Dad at Margaritaville

David (Helen's youngest son) pretending to drink and Sam who can drink

Doug and Aunt Doris

Aunt Cathy and Dad (big sister, younger brother) and Doris in the back ground

Doug and God Mom/Aunt Helen

Doug and Sam

Doug, Barbara, Sam

Doug, Dad and God Mom/Aunt Helen at the after party

Doug, Sam, Doris and Jay

God Mom/Aunt Helen and Dad at the after party

God Mom/Aunt Helen, Aunt Betsy and Doug

Jay and Doug

Jay, Doris and Aunt Barbara

Kurt, Caroline's husband

Lynne and Glenn, friends from home, at the after party

Mom and God Mom/Aunt Helen

Mom and I

Sam and Mom at the after party

Sisters: Mom, Betsy and Helen


Mom, Dad and God Mom Helen

Mom, Doug, Sam, Doris and Jay

Nicole (MOH) and Vicki (bridesmaid) and their shirts!

Yes I have champagne and wine both in my hands and no I didnt drink both


God Mom/Aunt Helen and Scott

Scott and Sam


Tom and his lovely wife Leslie

Debra and John (Debra is another coworker of my Dad's I used to bug as a child)


Toddy!!!!! and Scott :)


Walker the Officiant

The Groomsmen: Will, Al, Marc, Brian, Josh and honorary groomsman Matt

We had a blast! Brian's family was there however they had to leave earlier then expected which is why there are no pictures of them. We missed them but we were very glad they were able to come for even a short time.

While everyone was enjoying Margaritaville the girls and I were enjoying desert at a near by restaurant called Travinia's. While there we ran into Chuck, Tammy, Lynn, Joan and others from home! They were very generous and got us a round of drinks to go with our desert! I was floored!

Blair and Vicki

Very blurry me

Much better

Sherry and Janet (hiding behind Sherry) were able to join us as well

The group

The scenery
It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment