Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yes we are alive!

Whew! What a few weeks!

I just wanted to hop on and let you know we all made it. The wedding went wonderfully except for the rain and cupcakes. More on that to come...I am still sorting it out in my head and want to post pictures.

We are working on the "30 day" touch up list. This list has gotten shorter, it has taken them awhile to fix all of the major things and so now they are down to the paint touch up, etc stuff.

I took my, hopefully, last test at work yesterday. Next Friday I find out if I passed. If I have passed I am officially out of training and will be put into production...relatively soon.

I start back at the gym on Monday. I had to stop the gym to fit into the wedding dress and I took an extra week off to help let everything settle. I am looking forward to starting the gym again especially since the next three weekends I have either a 5k or a 10k on Saturday. I think I may be done with those after the one in May. That's my current idea....lets see what Janet convinces me to do ;)

I miss having everyone here though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment