Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Wedding: Getting Ready

I was very spoiled by our photographer so the next few posts are going to be VERY hard for me as I have SO many great pictures...it is going to be hard to not share them all.

On Saturday all of us got together at noon to get ready. I was having all of our hair and make up done by professionals and had my photographer there. We were ahead of schedule so Vicki and Nicole were done by the time our photographer came.

Yes I take way too big bites

Blair


The dress



Getting the hair done with the Hawley necklace in my hair



Caroline getting even prettier!


Nicole and Vicki

Caroline and Me


Caroline helping Nicole into her dress

Mom helping Vicki


Helping Blair

Daddy and I


One of my favorites

Daddy and I :)


Love this one!


The girls


Putting the bustle up

Yes we had torrential down pour



Off we go to the wedding venue!

There are so many more photos from this but I can only put so many up. I was really pleased with how this went although I did forget the wedding license on the coffee table but fortunately Daddy was able to come to the rescue. Having our hair and make up done and having the photographer there was probably one of the best decisions I made. I had a blast watching everyone get all pretty, I believe the girls enjoyed themselves and it took a lot of worry, stress and uncertainty out of the day. We all could relax and know that what we wanted was going to happen. I didn't have to worry about catching things in photographs because we had Ryan doing that. None of us had to worry about how we would look and how we would do our hair and make up because we had others taking care of that for us. Having those two things taken care of allowed us all to relax and enjoy the time a lot more then we would have without it. Had I not chosen to have the photographer and hair/make up artists there I can totally see myself getting upset because I couldn't get ready and take the photo's I wanted, all of us getting frustrated/stressed about all of us getting our hair done and ready and lots of tears that wasn't because of how wonderful we looked.

1 comment: