Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I have figured it out!

Knitting has been driving me nuts. Before I realized the pattern, some squares would go so quickly and others would take FOREVER! And then some squares would be looser or tighter then others. And I swear I haven't done it any differently!

Don't get me wrong, I am still enjoying it. Heck Right now I have 18 squares done. I just could not figure out why some were so different then others. But I have figured it out!

It is the color! Keep in mind...the color should not make a difference. Both are made by the same company. There is no dye lot, both worsted weight...they should both knit the same. But color A takes long and is alot tighter then color b. I start feeling good and even ahead in my project when I am on color B but as soon as I hit color A I slow down and start feeling behind and rushed and anxious about how long it is taking. Color B also does not last as long. With color A I can get 3 squares and then some. With color B I can BARELY get 3 squares. Again, each color is the exact same...

Who knows but I feel better knowing the pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment