Tuesday, June 26, 2012

3rd Annual Comment Challenge

Hi Everyone!

This is a quick post because I have to leave for work in about 5 minutes but I wanted to make sure I had something up for today. You may even get 2 posts ;).

I am doing the 3rd Annual Comment Challenge again where I am going to try and post everyday and comment on at least 10 other blogs each day. I had a blast last year so I was looking forward to it again this year but it caught me by surprise. (seems to be a pattern going on here....)

This week is pretty hectic with work and my parents moving down (YAYAYAYYAYAY!!!!!) so I will do my best!

Today's topic is about me:

My name is Rachel and I am a newly wed. My husband Brian and I just got married on March 3, 2012. We bought a house New Years Eve 2011 and moved in January 1st 2012. We did not have the best building experience. We are doing our honeymoon in March with friends from the way it looks like now. We hopefully will have a little one on his/her way relatively soon.

Currently we are just working, trying to relax and get some house projects done.

So that is us in about 5 minutes time!

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Comment Challenge. Congrats on getting married. You seem real down to Earth. Look forward to reading more from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Jenna's!

    You have an adorable blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah congratulations on your newly wed-ness!!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete