Thursday, June 7, 2012

The many faces of Rachel

Mom HATES this picture:


I love it because that is my mom. She doesn't like the face she is making. Someone at the table more then likely made a face at Mom and my Mom responded forgetting we had a professional photographer taking pictures. Again, I LOVE it...she HATES it.

For the longest time I have been my fathers daughter. That has been great but you also want to know that you are your mother's daughter as well. For myself, the signs that I do have my mother's genes have only come into light recently. Still very much my fathers daughter but you can see signs of my mother starting to poke through.

Like the following pictures.....I can only get these faces from my mom and her side of the family.

Relatively tame talking to Mac

Yes, that is the face one makes dancing the First Dance with your new husband

"Al ran over the mailbox??" lol!

No, I am not screaming at my great nephew

This is the exact face you should make when giving your officiant a thank you gift

This would also be a good option....

Probably the best face you can make

Not yelling at the single men table either

Perfect face to make when talking a friend..

Also another good face to use while talking to your Aunts
So there you have it. If my mom didn't show her personality in facial expressions it would be one less tie to her wonderful daughter who has inherited that trait :). Don't worry mom, I have a lot more photo's where I am making funny faces and I am sure your future grandchildren will share the same quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment