Sunday, June 3, 2012

Show Us Your Life: Living Rooms

I am late linking up with Kelly's Korner...I forgot this Friday was a "Show us Your Life" that I could do. I was going to show pictures of rooms after they are finished but as projects are taking longer I have decide to show the room as it is showcase within "Show Us Your Life"

If you are coming from Kelly's Korner...Welcome! My husband and I recently just bought a house and are in the process of making it our own. Suggestions are welcome!

The living room is basically finished. At some point we may paint it but that is FAR in the future if it happens.

Diagonal view from kitchen, the door is to the Master Bedroom

Head on to the living room from the Island in the kitchen

View from when you come in from the back door, those Shutterfly packages on the chair are all of our wedding pictures!

View from staircase wall

View from Master Bedroom entry way

Close up of the project we just finished, the trim on the blinds
The living room is a bit small but it definitely works for us. We recently held a wine tasting and had about 10 or so women sitting in it and worked out well! And yes it is messy! I may have grown up but not that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment