Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Carley!

This past Wednesday I got to babysit Carley for a few hours in the afternoon while her parents said good bye to a friend and workmate. Of course I took a ton of pictures!


She has gotten so tall and has so much hair! Blondish too which is surprising to me. Apparently her mom was once blonde like me (now a very pretty brunette) so they think that is where the light hair is coming from.

Just look at those cheeks and curls!

"Yes, Rachel we share the love of Penguins!"

"I want to say cheese!"


We read stories....


Played dress up...


"But I want the camera!"





Don't worry Daddy! Her Daddy is raising her right! Cutest little Giant's fan!

First outfit change

She wanted me to put the hat on..

Getting sleepy!


At this point the night got interesting. Put her down, she was quiet and laying down so all was good. Then I noticed on the video machine she had taken off her diaper. I go into put diaper on and it was then PARTY time. Could not get her to quiet down until about 10:30ish. I kept trying to put her back but she would scream and cry and I couldn't let her do that and they have neighbors and I am not sure what her parents do so I kept hanging out with her

She is so not sleeping

Notice the different pj pants

"I will scream if you put me back in my crib"
I did get her back down at 10:30. She didn't go to sleep at 10:30 but she was content to be quiet in her crib and take her diaper off again. At that point I had decided that I wasn't going back in, she was fine and I would just let her parents know about the diaper. I did not want her to be awake when her parents got home. We had a good laugh about her taking off her diaper. I thought this was the first time she did this but it wasn't which did make me feel better. I thought I had somehow taught her bad trick

She was so sweet and so much fun. She was perfect! The only issue of the night is the one I caused. It was a late night but I did enjoy my Carley time!

No comments:

Post a Comment