Monday, June 11, 2012

Personal To Do list update

I am ahead of myself in my personal To Do list. This month is June so I had done finishing Xavier's First Birthday book.

I use Shutterfly. I have tried Webshots and had to fire them after they switched companies and lost 19 photobooks I had made and was waiting to order. I have tried Snapfish and I liked them except for whatever reason I could not upload pictures to their site and they charged to send them a CD of pictures so I had to switch companies. I then found Shutterfly. I have never had an issue uploading my pictures but even if I did I can send them a CD and they will upload them for me at no additional cost. Shutterfly is very pleased that I switched to them. I use them for everything. All of my photo books, my prints and photo cards.

Anyway, Shutterfly was having a great sale back in early May. Shutterfly is always having discounts so I always feel like I have saved money. I had seen this sale before so I knew they were going to have it again but would they do it again in June? I wasn't sure so I opted to do Xavier's book then.

As always, it was an easy and fun process and three days later I had Xavier's book! Delivered it to Jenn on Memorial Day and she loved it! She was so surprised (that can happen when you give someone a birthday gift 9 months late) and loved the book just as much as the first one.

Next month is July which I am to print all of my wedding photo's so I can create my own, old fashioned photo albums!. Stay tuned for that story

No comments:

Post a Comment