Friday, June 29, 2012

So close yet so far....

My parents are moving down this weekend and I am so excited! It cannot come soon enough! But we have a lot of cleaning to do!

Still working on getting back splash pictures for you. Unfortunately the project is still not done. We are waiting on our "friend" to come back and finish the final touches which should only take about 30 minutes at most but he hasnt shown up yet. As soon as he comes I will get those pictures up.

Still going to the gym but only at lunch. The extra hour at home is great. I can a chance to relax and get everything done. I haven't noticed a change in my weight which is good.

It is going to be 100 degrees this weekend! Ugh! Not ready for that to start.

I am doing pretty good at this comment challenge but it takes a long time to comment on ten blogs. I do not want to just say "hi" which makes my comments a little lengthy! But I am having a blast and finding even more blogs to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment