Thursday, October 7, 2010

The newest wedding :)

My best friend Nicole and Adam from college are getting married Sunday, 10.10.10. They met at college and are one of the few people that are allowed to get married before me without me being jealous ;).

I have to be up at 3:30am tomorrow morning to catch a 5:30am flight to Philly with a layover in Charlotte. When booking the tickets I was only focused on getting as much time as possible in PA at the cheapest level so when I saw I would get in at 8am I was like SOLD! Completely forgetting until a week ago about what that meant. My friend Van from Beach Boys Taxi company is coming to pick me up. He picked me up and dropped me off at the airport at the last wedding I went too and saved me as my alarm didnt go off and Brian wasnt home to wake me. Anyway, Matt, a groomsmen and friend from college, is picking me up from the airport. We are going to hang out a bit, eat some Philly Cheesesteaks and then go to his work as he has a client (he is a personal trainer). I hope I can use the treadmill/elliptical while he is working. I am also going to show him some of my gymnastics tricks. After work, I am not sure what we are going to do.

Saturday morning we have to be up early because Matt has another appointment (maybe another work out session for me?) and after that go back to his house to pick up Sedge (another friend from college and Adam's old roomie) and then drive to Stroudsburg. Nicole and Hanna (Nicole's friend from home) are going shopping at the outlets but I A) cant make it due to my ride and B) dont have any money :). Haha, Matt would cancel his appointment so I could make it but I wont let him. We are all, Nicole, Hanna, me, Matt, Sedge and Phil (another friend from college) are all going to meet at a Thai place for lunch. After that I am not sure, but I know it will be fun!

Sunday is the wedding. I am staying over in a hotel with Hanna, Sedge and Hanna's mom Saturday night. (Sedge is bringing an air mattress so he can crash on the floor since all the rooms are booked). Sunday morning the girls (the bridesmaids) are getting their hair done and make up done and anything else that is needed to be done for the wedding.

Sunday night we are staying over at the hotel again and Matt is driving Sedge and myself back to Philly Monday morning. I have a 3pmish flight so that it would give us plenty of time to leave and drive the 2 hours back to Philly without rushing. We may even be able to grab lunch depending on when we leave. I arrive back at home Monday evening 7:30 after another layover in Charlotte.

I work 7-3pm on Tuesday and I should have Wednesday off to fully relax as Wednesday is a start of a new week.

I am just about all packed . My phone is charging and then the charger will get packed. I am going to switch purses to go better with the occasion. And I think I am all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment