Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!

Today went well. Work went by relatively easy and I even got to walk on the beach for shells. While I was out I got to talk to my mom but that didnt work out too well. One of our phones kept losing the call. After that I went over to Alyson's place and watched Letters to Juliet and hung out with the kids. The movie was very cute, different then what I expected, but very cute. Glad I didn't see it in theatres though.

Sunday I am going to Church at 8, working after till 5ish and then having dinner and meeting Walker, the Godfather to be, at Caroline's. Caroline is SO funny! She is repainting the dining room to make sure everything is perfect for the christening. She is so cute! (I got my bible mom, thanks!). This is the first step of the process of becoming a Godmommy.

I week from today I will be in Philly getting ready for my friend Nicole's wedding :) So excited! Got the dress from the tailors and it fits beautifully. Definitely my favorite bridesmaids dress and I am going to be able to BREATH at this wedding! I cant wait! The only bad thing about being a Bridesmaid is I cant take that many pictures so I am going to be relying on the people in the audience but I am so excited! Matt, from college, will be my chauffeur and we are going to be getting my first real philly cheesesteak! He swears there is a difference based on location...we shall see.

It is definitely fall here, I am in winter pjs (though I did pull out the quilt to sleep in and put away the comforter...Brian is still laughing at me) and wearing my Talbot button downs to work. The storm, Tropical Storm Nicole, just ended. We got LOTS and LOTS of rain but now it looks like nothing has really happened. With the storm came allergies so I am completely wiped.

No comments:

Post a Comment