Friday, October 29, 2010

Show us your life!

So I have had to skip a couple weeks due to not being here but not much has happened. Last week was nursery's/dream nurseries. I don't have a nursery and it is WAY to soon to start planning one out so I just let that one go. The week before was offices and while I have one I was in Savannah (couple posts down) when it needed to be posted. Have no fear since you will see it anyway this week!

This week is guest rooms. Brian and I technically have two. It is cheaper for us to be in a 3 bedroom 2 bath then even a one bedroom in an area closer to work so here we are! One we have converted into an office type place, the other is Brian's "gym".

I am SO jealous of everyone who owns a house or has flexible landlords. We can't even put photo's up but here ya go!

Guest Room playing Office:

Notice the two monitors for one computer, that is Brian's computer

Apparently Brian has tons more of those trophies

Ya we like books and my computer has no monitor thanks to Brian :)

Guest room playing Gym:







The "gym" guest room is obviously the easiest to convert back to an actual guest room but we have used both rooms for guests in the past so we are not cheating! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment