Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Random thoughts from last night

1) We were watching Mike and Molly, one of our favorite new shows on CBS I think. VERY cute! Earlier we were watching How I Met Your Mother, another favorite, when I noticed my father's old building in one of the scenic shots (going from central park). I excitedly pointed out to Brian "Look Daddy's building!". This is important. When Mike and Molly had a scenic shot of Chicago Brian goes "Look it's NYC"! At this point I didn't know it was Chicago but I REALLY didn't think it was NYC but I hadn't been there for awhile. So after some thought I said no it wasnt NYC and that is when Brian admitted that it was Chicago. I think I have been away from the city a bit too long....

2) I torture Brian all the time (hey it's how we show love, just ask our puppies) but this time it was about baby names. I asked him how he liked Amelia. He thought about it and said that it would definitely work if the baby took after me since I get lost all the time. *head desk* Also realized that I can never name a girl Tara for risk of the little one take after me and have issues with the R sound. Tara Carter would turn into Terra Cotta and I don't want people thinking I named my cutie pie after an object that plants grow in.

3) There was a third but now I have forgotten :-\

1 comment:

  1. Terra Cotta!!!! LOL Thats alomost as bad as Hawley Hawley if you are from Boston ;o)

    ReplyDelete