Friday, October 22, 2010

A typical three bedroom at work

So I missed "Show us Your Life" last Friday and today's is nursery rooms. I dont have any nurseries so I am going to show you what a three bedroom would look like at the hotel I work at. I was originally taking these for a guest but my boss made me retake them with his camera (easier to upload) so rather then waste them I thought I would share. Oh and forgive the visions of me in the mirror, I was trying to hide so was ignoring the camera. Oh and I have thrown in a picture of me that I took at Caroline's showing them my camera will take a picture by itself :)

Hallway going in

This is me at Caroline's

Bedroom #1

Bedroom #1

Bath #1

Yes they all come with full size washers/dryers

Hall to Bathroom and Bedroom #2

Bathroom #2

Bedroom #2

Bedroom #2

A great example of a Myrtle Beach kitchen

View of the Dining Room and Living Room

Door to Master Bathroom

Master Bedroom

The door connecting Master Bedroom and Ocean Front Balcony

View from the bed in the Master Bedroom

His/Her sinks in Master Bathroom

View from Living Room

Living Room

Dining Room

Stand up Shower in Master Bathroom

Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bathroom

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom

View heading out of the condo

View from Balcony looking North

View from balcony looking South

View from balcony looking East (towards the Ocean)


Blogger has put them in some random order but that is our three bedroom! They all pretty much look the same and the 1, 2 and 4 bedrooms have the same decoration/walls, etc as well. The ocean is always good to see as well. Oh it was also 80 degrees that day in late October

No comments:

Post a Comment