Saturday, June 25, 2011

My new friend

I have a new friend named Sean. He is so sweet and always makes me laugh. He is actually younger then my brother but we don't really notice the age difference. I am going to see if I can get Sean and his beautiful girlfriend, Daniella, over for dinner. While I am sad that he got moved to evening shift, I am pleased that he is one of the main people to replace me. No one can put a bigger smile on my face except for Brian and my parents. He gets a kick out of my reactions as well. He is so cute!

Sean has the best hair.


It is wonderfully curly. If my little boy or girl could have curls like this I would be in heaven. They are so fun to play with. Sean thinks it is hilarious.

I dress everything up. My parents can vouch for that. I dressed up the dogs in my school uniform, my brother in long white gloves and a pink feather boa and even the guinea pig. So what do you do when you have a great friend with awesome curls?


He is a bit embarrassed to show his face on the internet but he is a good sport. It is half way between the Pebbles from the Flintstones and a sumo wrestler look.

Sean also has a fantastic singing voice and is an actor. I remember, a while ago, he and Todd (one of my maintenance guys who also sings well) kept singing to us at the Front Desk. Sean has a bass voice and Todd has more of a Baritone/Tenor and it sounded beautifully. I was so excited! It was awesome.

Sean is also good with babies. You may have remembered seeing him here:

With baby Carley. I can't wait till he and Daniella get old enough to marry (when he finishes college) and have babies! He is going to make such a great Dad!

I hope to keep Sean in my life for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment