Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lets have some fun!

We are still waiting on answers to a couple questions before we move forward but I am tired of having to wait for things. So while we do need to wait and are...I have given myself permission to play interior decorator using the current house as an example.

Master Bedroom:

Brian and I both loved the Porter collection from Ashley Home Furniture (coincidentally where we first heard about the Brighton house). All pictures following are from the Ashley Home Furniture website.

Queen sized sleigh bed with storage under neath
The chest that I would probably use as my dresser
The dresser- we wouldn't get the mirror, Brian would use this
Two nightstands
Media Chest...not sure if we actually get this portion
 For bedding:

I like having a comforter/quilt having a basic color that matches well so I can just have different colored sheets/pillow cases, etc and create a new look without having to buy multiple comforters, etc. Each bedroom would have their own set, etc. I am not sure about the wall color yet but it will be a white/pale yellow color so that should match well with a lot of designs. I can't really find any examples but I know what I am looking for is out there :)

Guest Bedroom #1:



Gabriela Poster Bedroom Set

Guest Room #3:

Both these guest rooms will hopefully be, in reality, children's rooms in the relatively near future so I really like this for a child. It is gender neutral...I just either need pink or blue sheets!

Their bed and a bed for their friends




Dresser
Bookcase
But you want to know what I have heard is great for kids?

Cribs that convert into beds!




I have heard amazing things about these beds so they are definitely on my baby shower list!

No comments:

Post a Comment