Saturday, September 10, 2011

Busy Saturday :)

We have had a very busy and productive Saturday and it is only 1pm!

We had to be up at 8 because we got free breakfast at Chik Fil-A. Well our entrees were free and we chose to get hash browns and drinks on the side so we ended up paying a total of $6 for the both of us.

Before breakfast I managed to finish stuffing the Save the Date cards and get them out in the mail. So people should be on the look out for those. I was only 4 days late :)

After breakfast we went to the bank to deposit the rest of the house down payment (did I mention we decided to buy the house? well we did :) ) and went to meet the house sales lady. We are meeting with the bank on Monday and if everything goes well we will finalize the banks paper work then and finalize house paperwork on Wednesday. We should know if everything went through and when the house will be finished by the 19th.

After that we went to Walmart. We were going to Walmart because I wanted a new hot/cold water bottle and groceries and I didn't want to have to stop at two stores. Well....I couldn't find a water bottle that could do both hot and cold water and the larger coffee cup/mug/thermos was only 24 ounces and I need a bigger one then that because I can't just refill it whenever I want. Brian asked why I couldn't just bring two and well, A) I shouldn't have to, B) more for me to carry and drop and C) more likely that it could spill at my desk and get all over the place. I think we are going to look on Amazon for it. The Walmart trip ended up costing about $50 dollars or so but this trip did contain pantry items that we had run out of. I only mention it so I can look up and see how much this month has cost in food.

We have also gone through the most recent Food Network Magazine and of course Brian has found about 10 more recipes I apparently have to make for him. I love the magazine but our recipes of "must try" is getting out of hand.

Brian is going to go play his game for the rest of the day and I will watch Ally McBeal and knit which I haven't gotten to do a lot this week. I should be able to finish the current square and get a good start on another one before tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment