Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weight Update: August

We have a wellness program at work and we got tested this month so I am going to use those numbers. I did forget to measure myself with a tape measure but I think the results are very noticeable so I am not too worried about it.

Weight: 160
BMI: 27 (this still has me overweight which is nonsense)
Blood Pressure-Systolic: 116 (normal)
Blood Pressure-Diastolic: 77 (normal)
Total Cholesterol: 177 (good)
HDL Cholesterol-good cholesterol: 44 (Borderline)
LDL Cholesterol-bad cholesterol: n/a numbers were too low
Triglycerides: n/a numbers were too low
Blood Glucose: 85 (normal when I am fasting which I was)

July's results:




August's results (decided to keep the black pants, they show change the easiest):




It is official:

I would like Victoria Secret gift cards for Christmas as all my bra's and underwear are too big. My exercise pants are too big as well.

1 comment:

  1. wow, I am so impressed. what is your secret? I'm trying to lose some weight for your wedding and seem to gain and lose the same pound, lol.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete