Saturday, September 24, 2011

Xavier's First Birthday Party!

Today I celebrated Xavier's first birthday party! It was so much fun! Carley, who turned 1 on September 9th, came as well. I ended up taking almost 200 pictures. There are a series of pictures of Carley and Xavier on a couch that I will save for tomorrow. I will do my best to pick through and only post the best :) I did get a couple videos. Two videos will be a separate post.

The decorations:





The birthday boy and guests:

Birthday boy!

Xavier and Aunt Elise (Jenn's Sister)

Getting a bit big to do this.....

Trevor and Xavier with the half brother Malaki and cousins Jackson and Alex

Trevor and Xavier

Carley!!!!!!

Chris and Carley


All snug as a bug!

Xavier and his dad

Trevor


I have hair! Still taking after Aunty Rachel with the Phil Collins look though :)

I just love that smile! Look at those teeth!

Xavier and Carley

Her favorite hangout spot

Feeties!

Ms. Micki and Carley and Xavier



"Yes I put pasta in my hair!"

Hiding out in the kitchen where it is quiet


He wants cake!

Mmmmm!

Carley likes cake too but Daddy was making her be neat and tidy with it :(

Trevor, Xavier and Malaki's Dad, Sean, being silly

Carley trying to steal birthday cake

Oooo blocks!

Jenn, Xavier and Brittany

Look at all that loot!


Camo and Mooses!

I love babies in onesies!

The cake picture doesn't do enough justice....


My sweetie isn't a baby any more :(

No comments:

Post a Comment