Thursday, September 22, 2011

Updates



That is my arm tonight at about 7ish. Swelling has gone down a lot, only really hurts if I bend it too far or bend/straighten it to fast. Stick and emergency break are still tough. Skin around the swelling is very sensitive so I can't really wear long sleeves to hide it. Yup...definitely got asked a lot of questions today. One of the great things about working for an insurance company is that they have RN's on staff and I was lucky to go through some training with two of them so I walked over to see what they thought. I had three RN's (one who used to be an Emergency Room nurse) looking at my arm. They all couldnt believe what the American Red Cross nurse did but thought I was overall fine. My pulse was good and I was getting good circulation in my fingers. It is seeming to get better, albeit slowly, but we are heading in the right direction. I am taking a break from the gym unfortunately as I do not want to cause more damage (this would have all been worth it if I actually gave blood....someones life is worth this) and will try to start back up on Monday. If it takes a turn for the worse I will have it looked at and will go back to the nurses on Monday if there is still color/swelling/abnormality to see if it is okay to go back to the gym during my first break. If it is at that point just a bruise then I won't need to see them...but if it is more then that I will double check.

Had a meeting with bankerman tonight but he wasn't there. He has always been fabulous about meeting with us and communication so I am sure something came up. Brian is going to call tomorrow. I am sure bankerman wants us to sign the papers asap and we sure would like to sign them asap we just need some help.

Got the plot layouts. I like the first option...Brian likes his idea/option. This may be the first time I veto something he actually wants. He wont pick a fight over it but it is the first time I have veto'd something he wanted...usually I back down and give in and sacrifice what I want. But this is a house, we have to think a lot about aesthetics, resale value and less about what we prefer. Brian doesnt want people looking straight into/at his front door so his option is perfect (it basically makes the house parrallel to the road with the front door looking into the neighbors side of the house and the back of the house looking at the other neighbors) but his option doesnt make the house/lot look pretty which is important to me and his would hurt the resale value tremendously (we dont plan on selling ever or at least for a really long time but you never know and in purchases like these you have to think through every scenerio). When he has the money like Bill Gates he is more then welcome to build a house any which way on a lot :) The only way I won't veto him is if he changes his mind and picks my option.

No comments:

Post a Comment