Friday, October 14, 2011

Brian's in trouble.....

He found the giant stuffed animals website. Remember my big fluffy yellow duck? My big fat cow? and my surprisingly smaller Penguin? Yup they all come from that site.

Well apparently he has been checking back and showed me the other day.

I now want:

Sheepys!




Mallard Ducky!



Mooses!


Brian REALLY wants this:

Turtle Turtle

He loves Turtles. He is ALWAYS pointing them out. It is a bit expensive but I am going to try to get it for him for Christmas.

They are also thinking about make a Basset Hound and a St Bernard squishable animal! I really hope they do...I would HAVE to have those. The interesting thing is that they do not have my penguin, cow or duck any more. Brian thinks that they make X and sell X and then make something else. I wonder how long it will take them to sell the Moose, Mallard and Sheep. I hope not quickly as I do want them!

No comments:

Post a Comment