Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas List!

So yes, I know it isn't even Halloween yet but if the stores can start decorating for Christmas can't I compile a list for what I would like? As always, no one is ever obligated to get me anything let alone what I ask for but I do know several family appreciate my lists as they tend to want to get me something more then cash but also want to get me something I actually want/need. I may be adding on to this but I don't think I will. My Christmas list is short because most of the material things are on our registry.

More footed pajama's! I have one pair with penguins with a blue background and I love them and to keep them in good condition I should have another pair or two! I would still want a size 6 and I don't necessarily care about drop seat.

Hoods are amazing and so are rubber duckies!

My preferred footed pajama website is Pajama City.com


I do need a fair amount of clothes. I need new work clothes and work out clothes and should update my regular wear clothes. However, because of my new found activity level I am not sure on sizing. So store specific gift cards are great. Some specific stores would be Victoria's Secret, Old Navy/Gap, and Dressbarn, footlocker or another store that sells New Balance sneakers (I don't know size, my feet have also shrunk) and Express. Probably the easiest outfits to buy and send me would be work out gear. I do know I am a medium in yoga pants which are my preferred workout pants long or short. I am a medium on top as well especially if it is a tank top type shirt. I also need socks! I like the ankle cut socks.

Any Visa/American Express gift cards or cash will be used to for house projects. Maybe tiling the floors, maybe painting a room. Any and all would be appreciated and great but if you want to give a universal gift certificate/cash for me to spend on the clothes above just know that it won't be. I have an awful time spending cash on myself. Once I get cash it goes into savings and never gets touched. It will be tough for me to spend it on the house so it definitely will not be used for clothes, etc. However if you want to help towards making our house a home, cash or Visa/American Express gifts cards would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment: