Friday, December 31, 2010

30 Day Project/Challenge: Day 6

I do not really want to end the year on this post...but I do not want to start it with this one either. So I guess I will end it with this. I have had a pretty rough day already so I don't feel too cheery or upbeat so I guest it works?

1) Something you hope you never have to do?

Lose a child(ren). Whether it is as an adult, teen, pre-teen, child, toddler, baby or even while I am still pregnant with that child. I do not think there needs to be any more explanation on that one. See why I didn't want to start the year off with this??

2) Someone you love

now this is better

Ya....gotta mention this bugger

Nicole and Adam (friends from college) on their amazing wedding day

Sedge, Hess, Phil and Jim and Nicole/Adam's wedding

My best friend from Ireland, Jess. She kept me sane :)

Toddy :)

Allyson and my adoptive babies at church
There are obviously more but they won't fit all in one post. I am a lucky girl

No comments:

Post a Comment