Sunday, December 26, 2010

So you sure they were born within 2 weeks of each other?

So as I have been bragging about there were 4 babies at work born within 2 weeks of each other. Carly, the only girl, was about 6 or 7 lbs...normal for a girl. My coworkers baby boy Xavier weighed in JUST under 11lbs. Big boy! He has continued to get bigger as well. My coworker brought him in to see us Christmas Eve and I got to play with him. He is SO sweet, SO cute and SO mild mannered! He didn't fuss at all and even fell asleep in my arms! 

They are both just over 3 months old in these pictures

He is wearing a 9mos outfit
So dainty!
He is LONG as well as big
I had to zoom to get good pictures of her
I almost had to take a step back
You can hold her in one arm, basically
No, Carly's Daddy didn't shrink :)
And a man we never thought we would catch holding a baby

I had SO much fun holding and playing with Xavier! I did have to share him as he was there to meet all our favorite monthlies but so fun! My arm started to hurt which was interesting to me. He is very long and lean though I know it doesn't look it. I had to use both arms to hold him and when he was sleeping his head was past my my left side and his legs were hanging off my right.

I love it when they bring babies into work and let me hold them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment