Saturday, January 22, 2011

30 Day Project/Challenge: Day 9

Maybe it wasn't a good thing to start a 30 day challenge over the holidays?

1) Some one you didn't want to let go but just drifted

um....unfortunately there are several. I don't like losing friends and wish I was still friends with all of them. I guess my biggest regret would be my friend Kristin from HS (She is in my bday photo gallery). We just drifted after I went away to college. I think she is doing well...going to school part time and working for her father. I contacted her a long time ago and everything was fine. I dunno, I miss her. Our relationship changed completely. While I know I haven't kept in touch, she hasn't either. When we have talked it was always because I emailed her/called her/IMed her, etc. She was my MOH in my wedding or at least that we talked about when I was in HS. She will still be invited to do it but at this point I doubt she will come. We just don't have anything in common other then being best friends in HS and the closest thing to a sister I had.

2) A photo of yourself as a baby

Brian is on the computer so I can't scan in one that you haven't seen already so here is a repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment