Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nora Roberts' Vision in White (The Bride Quartet, Book 1)

I was so excited to read this book. It was amazing! The four books center around 4 young girls who have been friends since childhood and their lives and work as wedding planners. This book centered around Mackenzie. Mackenzie had an awful awful mother, absent father and those issues definitely affected her relationships. This first book describes how she meets Carter, a man who she went to school with, falls in love with Carter, the four girls and their history and their business. Mackenzie is definitely the focus but you learn a lot about the other girls as well. I do not want to say anymore about what this book is about as I can't do it justice and I want people to enjoy it just as much as I did.

I could not stop reading it. The idea of the books is also to give me stuff to do at work other then playing on the computer. So I am only supposed to read during work. I could not stop reading it literally. I read more then half of it at work (we were very slow and it is a bit of an easy read) and came home and just had to finish it.  I was SO excited for work the next day to start reading the second book. SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment