Saturday, January 15, 2011

My 26th Birthday

I cannot believe I am 26. I do not feel 26...I don't feel 25 though yet either. Oops! Brian and I are going to celebrate my birthday in the next couple of days but I didn't want it to pass without saying anything.

So how about a life through pictures?

That is me in the belly :)
January 15th, 1985, They had to tape that bow on my head :)
First birthday

Age 2 on my first bike

Age 3: I just love my baby brother!

Age 4: A ballerina in the making HA!

5 year birthday party

Age 6 at Lake Champlain

Age 7 with Grampa Daddy!

Age 8: Brownies!

Age 9

Age 10 with baby William

Age 11: An example of another failed Christmas card!

Age 12: "If you can carry it you can have it!"~Mom

Age 13: Don't ask, I don't know!

Age 14 in London, England

Age 15 at camp

Age 16: On the way to Italy/Greece

Age 17 with Kristen

Age 18: Senior Picture

Age 19: SU trip to NYC with Adam/Nicole
Age 20: Posing
Age 21: Petting cows in Dingle, Ireland
Age 22: At college graduation with Matt
Age 23: First birthday with Brian and Brookgreen
Age 24 with Spencer
Age 25: Playing dress up in Mom's wedding dress :)
Now I just have to fix my baby albums ;)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool seeing ur life on screen. Happy Birthday! I hope you an amazing day!
    Cassidy Perry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there the day that 15 year pic was taken! Go Ranch!

    Happy Birthday!
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete