Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nora Roberts' Savor the Moment (The Bride Quartet, Book 3)

It took me longer to read this book then the others because work picked up.

In this book you get to know the character of Laurel better. Laurel ends up getting engaged to Parker's ( the 4th girl and you will find out more about her other then what is in books 1-3 in book 4) brother Delaney. This was hinted at in the previous books and isn't a spoiler because the story isn't who it is how they end up. Plus if it says who they end up in on the inside flap it should be okay to say in a blog :).

I loved this book! I cannot get enough of the series. I wrote this post on the 19th of January and am about to start the 4th. The story is getting kind of predictable but then again I am reading them back to back so it is kind of like one LONG story. I may not have noticed the pattern if I had taken some time in between them. It was too good not too!

No comments:

Post a Comment