Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Brian and I have been debating...

and I would like your input:

Food Disposals:

I think they are for food. Like the rinds of an orange, the stem and seeds from a pepper, etc. Of course you don't put bones, etc down but the scraps you cut off of food I think goes in there rather then the trash.

Brian thinks it's only purpose is to collect the food washed away when cleaning pots and pans. He thinks if you put anything else in there you will break it...even if it is only a pepper.

Who is right?

1 comment:

  1. You are both correct. Although you don't want to overload it with crap, some people think that putting food through it, particularly rinds of citrus fruits for example, it helps to keep the gunk clear. I prefer not to use it as a garbage can but I'm lazy and sometimes do. The garbage can is like a whole 7 feet away.

    ReplyDelete