Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nora Roberts' Happy Ever After (Book 4)

I am writing this review a bit late. I actually finished this book around the 20th. I did not attempt to bring this book to work, I have actually not brought any books with me to work as we just sent out our 2011 brochure so we are getting LOTS of calls and I want to be able to answer as many calls as possible. I read this one at home while Brian was working or playing his games.

This book focuses on the fourth girl, Parker. Parker, as you find out in the previous book, is the business woman. In this book you find out why she started the business, how she came up with the idea and more on how she ticks. It is also about how she falls in love with Mal Kavanaugh, a mechanic you meet in book 3. This book also has Mac's (the main focus of book 1) wedding in it. It is just as good as the previous three.

I just love this series. I am so sad it ended at 4! I wish there was a 5th that went through the other girls wedding and life after but all good things must come to an end I guess. I have already received my amazon order and have started reading the first book in Nora Roberts' Irish Trilogy and so far that is a very good book.  I will definitely have to post about that when I finished it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment