Friday, January 21, 2011

Nora Roberts' Bed of Roses (The Bride Quartet, Book 2)

This is the second book in the quartet and even better then the last. This  focus' on Emma  and how she falls in love with Jake another life long friend. Emma comes from a strong family background is a hopeless romantic but can't seem to make relationships work until Jake. Jake is a ladies man, a good, kind, respectable ladies man, but a ladies man none the less. He is not a man of commitment; he never cheats but the relationships never lasts long. These two personalities and traits cause quite the story. You also catch up with Mackenzie and Carter, the other girls and learn more about the business and the clients they serve.

I started it on Sunday and finished it today. As I was at Caroline's on Sunday I didn't get a chance to read it at home but I could not get it out of my mind. It almost had me in tears at the front desk. The emotions were just so real and you felt like the characters were your best friends. I cannot wait to read the third book.

No comments:

Post a Comment