Monday, August 15, 2011

It is nice to relax...

Don't get me wrong....we have had plenty of stuff to do but for once it wasn't so overwhelming.

Brian and I have made a deal (not sure if Brian fully understands it...) I will unload the dishwasher as I don't care about that and Brian will load the dishwasher as he prefers that (do not ask me why....clean dishes is always better then dirty dishes) so that is how we are tackling the cleaning/dishes issue. I still may be doing technically more work then Brian but he is now doing what I hate most so I think that evens itself out.

Since the wedding is basically planned I have very little that I can do at the moment. Now we are playing the waiting game. I am waiting on the hotel to give me instructions (this is the ONLY part I am stressing about but three of my awesome friends who still work there are going to help me so I am feeling a lot better...still nervous but I know that my new, current plan of attack it will end up okay) and the engagement photo's to send the Save the Dates. I don't see the engagement photo's holding anything up, my photographer is amazing and will at least have the digital prints done in time so that I can chose one/two and print them and stuff them. The hotel info could hold us back. We really need to get the Save the Dates in the mail by September 1st to give everyone enough time to book. The engagement photo's will be done this Sunday the 21st. He says he can get the digital prints by the end of the week so then it is off to see who can print the pictures the fastest for the least amount of money. At this point we will have all of the envelopes addressed  we will just need to stuff them. Fortunately that shouldn't take to long.

Fitness Center is still going well. Night class with the girls went well tonight. It was this other woman and I tonight and we did a kettle bell exercise. This tape had three 10 minute exercises. I was done after the first 10 minute exercise but the other woman wanted to keep going and I felt bad leaving her by herself so I stuck it out. Man I am going to have trouble walking tomorrow! It definitely works you out but my only complaint was that it was A LOT of legs. Next week we are going to do the one we did tonight and find another one that focus' more on the upper body for the last 10 minutes that way our whole bodies can be in pain. Plus when doing the two exercises from the same tape you do the same things over again. They had taped different segments and then edited them in multiple exercise sessions in a slightly different order. They add one new move and they are done. Kind of making doing two sessions in a row A) less fun B) more painful.

People are starting to notice that I have lost weight/inches. I have been told by so many people how skinny I am looking. My tank tops are loser, dresses are fitting better. So even if the numbers are going up I am still feeling good.

This weekend we are taking Brian shopping for his engagement photo's outfit :) Light Khakis with a dark blue shirt is my goal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment