Saturday, August 6, 2011

It is only day 6.....

of August and we have done HORRIBLY on the grocery budget. I blame it not having a printer and having to copy everything by hand.

I have so far forgotten eggs, butter, zucchini and half and half so I have had to go back and get those. Actually I got the eggs and butter this morning. I was purposely waiting on the zucchini so it doesn't go bad and didnt realize I didn't have half and half until I started cooking dinner and went to grab it.

I think what happened with the half and half is that what I did have went bad and I threw it out. Brian is currently running to the store and grabbing more.

Here is hoping these are the ONLY things I have forgotten for this month. Without going to Costco this is becoming our most expensive month and I swear we had a lot of this stuff already at home. Do not understand. :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment