Thursday, August 11, 2011

Random....

* This month's menu planning is still going awful. Tonight was supposed to be cheese souffle and not only did I not have heavy cream and had to replace it with half and half but the egg whites would not peak so we ended up having to trash the whole meal. It is an expensive meal that only Brian really likes and it is expensive :( Plus we don't have that many left overs and I was counting on this to work.

* Fitness Center is going well. This week several instructors are on vacation so we have had subs and boy am I sore! I must be gaining muscle as I apparently packed on 5 lbs though I don't look it other then maybe more muscle? I have been eating the same save this past weekend....

* Found a DJ for the wedding so now we just need a florist which we will do in October and start planning/ordering/doing the small decorations. The Save the Dates are in and I plan to pick those up on Saturday. Now I just have to A) get the instructions on how my guests should book and B) get those mailed out

*Payday is tomorrow. I also find out how I did on my first work test. I am still not at all used to getting paid every two weeks. It is weird.

*I was feeling less overwhelmed until today.

*I don't do phones and people keep calling/wanting to do things over the phone rather then email which isn't helping me feel less anxious/overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment