Thursday, August 4, 2011

July's Fitness Results

Here is where I stopped going to the gym. These pictures are almost a year ago exactly (08.20.11) and no I did not plan this. At this point in time I was doing Curves 5 days a week and Gymnastics twice a week for an hour each session.

Before:




Not bad....

This July was a lot of fun. I officially lost 4lbs so I am 162lbs total....only 2lbs heavier then I was in the above pictures. I have not measured myself in terms of inches but I will try to for next month.

Now:




I will have to remember to take pictures in my work out shorts and sports bra next time. It is really hard to tell any differences between the two sets of photo's due to my different outfits.

I have *definitely* lost inches. Most seem to come from my upper body though my legs/behind have lost a fair amount as well. I am noticing a lot more leg/calf definition. My arms are becoming more defined just a different defined then they were when I was doing gymnastics. My stomach has flattened again and I am almost at the point where my legs don't touch when walking up at the very top which has never happened.

Hopefully next month when I am in a similar outfit the changes will be more apparent. I do feel like I am closer to the "before" pictures then the "now" pictures show.

No comments:

Post a Comment