Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Wedding and my 200th post :)

This post is my 200th post :) I don't feel like I have written 200 posts :)

Anyway... I am almost done planning the wedding. I of course have the tiny stuff to do but even with that most of it I have in idea form it is just executing those ideas.

Venue: Booked
Hotels: Held
Photographer: Booked, Engagement photos Aug 21st
"Save the Dates": Ordered, will be mailed 9/1st ish
Invitations: Will be ordered 9/1stish to be mailed October 1st ish
My Dress: found and will be bought this Saturday
Bridesmaids dresses: Found and 2 out of 4 girls have officially picked theirs
DJ: Setting up a meeting to meet with him hopefully this week and more then likely booking him
Cake: Going to try to make this a school project for a young girl we know
Officiant: Walker, Caroline's nephew and my good friend, will be performing the ceremony
Paperwork: That is this week's project
Flowers: Centerpieces decided upon, bridesmaids/groomsman flowers will be figured out specifically in Oct when my Mom comes down
Rehearsal Dinner: Idea/place booked, awaiting more info

I think that is about it... I make decisions quickly as you can see. Once I see something I like it is done. I never expected to find everything so easily, I thought I would have to do more research/shopping around which is why I started looking so early but that is just the way it happened. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment