Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 Day Project/Challenge: Day 11

1) Something people seem to compliment you the most on

This is harder then one would thing. People comment on A LOT of things but commenting is NOT the same as complimenting. I can easily tell you what people critique but that is Day 12's assignment.

I can't think of anything I think anyone has every said that they truly meant to be a compliment. Some things people have said that could be taken as a compliment but they way the said it, it never came across as a compliment.

I am also HORRIBLE at taking compliments. They make me feel awkward, embarrassed and inept. I also think the person is lying to me to make me feel better or to be nice. My parents compliment me but they have too...they are my parents so it doesn't count unless it comes from someone else as well. So maybe I get complimented on all the time I just never take it as a compliment. I will keep better track from here on out.

2) A photo of a night I loved

I don't actually have that many pictures of us/me in the night time.

At a Jeff Dunham show, Greenville 12/30/09

No comments:

Post a Comment