Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nora Robert's Jewels of the Sun (Book 1 in the Irish Trilogy)

I just finished February's book. It took me a bit longer to read this one, not because it was not a good book but because I have had less time to read.

This is another Nora Robert's book and I loved it. It is about a woman, Jude, who lived/works/grew up in Chicago and moves to Ireland. Jude's first marriage failed and she went to Ireland to find herself with the idea of staying six months. The book then describes how she and a pub owner, Aidan Gallagher, become friends and their blossoming relationship. Through this relationship you become to know Jude, Aidan and the other characters very well. Another thing you get to read about are some of the myths and fables of the faeries which are always fun to read!

I can't tell you my guess on the next book in the trilogy because it will give the ending of this book away and that would not be fun :). I am sorry my descriptions are very generic. I am trying to write enough that you want to read it but not enough to give the story away :)

Over all I really liked this book and still really like Nora Robert's. I can't remember if I told you all this yet but one of our monthlies saw I was reading Nora Roberts and gave me a book she had finished reading! That book contains two of her books. I have not decided if I am going to count that as one book or two books for my resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment