Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy 5 month Bday Xavier!

Xavier has turned 5 months recently! During this Saturday's Potluck Jenn brought both of her kids in to play.


Almost sitting up by himself
He is looking at the fan :)
Only posting because he is adorable, me not so much!
Trevor (the 8 year old and Jenn's oldest) and his mini-me (Xavier)
Xavier and a monthly
Can I have those curls please!
Looking at the fishes with a monthly
Ms. Micki and Trevor
I woke Xavier up when Trevor and I were talking about friendship
Cranky from waking up, he was fine when he was in my arms :)
Patrick attempting to lie him back down
Xavier doesn't want to be in his car seat :(
Xavier is getting so big! He is just as sweet and is SO good and sociable. Many of our monthly's commented on how comfortable he was with me, I laughed it off as he had to be because I keep stealing him, but it is true. His mom has done a fabulous job of having him being okay with new found friends. He is also the spitting image of Trevor. I kept calling each other the others name even though I KNOW the difference. I am going to hate it when the monthly's leave for multiple reasons but one is that I won't get to see these two cuties very often :(

No comments:

Post a Comment