Thursday, February 10, 2011

Superbowl vs. Glee

In my opinion the Superbowl sucked. I am a Giants fan so I didn't really care who won. I think I was supposed to be rooting for the Steelers but I found myself rooting for the Packers.

Why do I think it sucked?

A) The game was boring. We haven't had an interesting, nail biting, entertaining Superbowl game since Giants vs. Patriots where the Giants did something no other team could do and put those cheating little b****** in their place. :). I was hoping this year the game between Packers vs. Steelers would be interesting and exciting but I was wrong

B) The half time show was AWFUL! Fergie is just ugh. She killed the Axel Rose song and not in the good way. The lighted stage and dancers dance idea is just plain old. The black eyed peas wrecked their own songs which they sang 5 seconds of before torturing another song. Poor Usher got himself pulled into the train wreck

C) The commercials were lame. Where have all the funny, over the top, racy, shocking commercials gone? The funniest one there was where the Pug ran and pushed a glass door on the owner for a Doritos or something and that wasn't even all that funny. The best part of that commercial was the pug!

I could totally have lived without this game. I enjoyed the company I had but what a waste of time. The Championship game on Glee that aired after the Superbowl was a MUCH better Superbowl then the Superbowl was.

A) The commercials in the show were better
B) Game was more interesting and entertaining
C) Best half time show I have seen in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment