Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Best day ever :)

I had two visitors on Saturday! BOTH Carley and Xavier came to see me! Actually, Carley was in the car but we will just pretend :) Xavier was sick poor thing. I was on the phone when Jenn arrived with him. When I turned around she had him held up to my face :) What a perfect surprise! They were there for the Monthlies Potluck so I kidnapped Xavier while Jenn could set up.

He is such a good baby even though he is sick!

Can you tell who my boss was routing for?
You can tell he had a cold in this one :(
Go Steelers! I need to get him a Giants jersey
Entertaining one of the monthlies
Xavier with his favorite guy :)
Yup Xavier is still only 5 months
He has a fascination with men, can you tell why?
Who smiles when they are sick?
Ooops forgot to rotate it
So sweet!

Notice how they each fit in their respective car seat and remember Carley is only two weeks or so older then Xavier :)

BTW: 1 down 319 to go...or 1 down 63 to go...which ever makes you feel better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment