Monday, February 14, 2011

My 100th post

Can you believe it?
I sort of feel that I should have this meaningful, awe inspiring post. Well at least an informative post. But nothing is really new.
No one has brought me any babies for me to play with
I have debated telling you all Brian’s and my solution to the football lockout but figure that would bore all of you to death
Brian is still in limbo which has me in limbo and it is still driving us nuts. I have decided that he will not be a Stay at Home Dad. He would be great with kids but he needs to work…I get to stay at home if anyone does J
I haven’t cooked any interesting and easy recipes lately
I don’t have any crazy guest stories for you (yay!)
Still trying to finish the left over’s from the Superbowl
Today is Vday which is a holiday we tend to skip or celebrate VERY late...we will see what we do this year....
Really, the only thing that we have been doing is working, knitting, watching Top Gear (BBC version of course) and playing DDO. Hopefully we will have something exciting and new to post about.
Kinda boring 100th post :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment