Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunday 2/13

Every Sunday I go over to my friend Caroline's house and hang out with her family which includes Allyson who is my friend. Well...I am friends with the whole family but that started because of my friendship with Caroline and then her daugher Allyson.

Every Sunday is a blast. Caroline always cooks these fancy, complicated meals that turn out wonderfully. I get to hang out with Austin and Mady (Allyson's babies). And I get a chance to socialize with people who I can relate with. Caroline's family has become family to me and it is always great to hang with family.

This Sunday wasn't much different in terms of what we did or said but it has left a very special memory to me. I don't know if it was the 60 degree weather with the sun shining and blue sky or if it was the extra glass of wine ;) but last Sunday was SO much fun.

Caroline made cornbeef and cabbage and it was fabulous! I had two servings! I couldn't help myself! I have to steal the recipe! I played Harry Potter Leggos with Austin which was a blast. Chatted with the whole family over everything and nothing at the same time.

Austin and Allyson had to leave around 9pm as Austin has school. I usually leave when they do but this time I stuck around. It seemed really early so we all just had a great time talking and laughing and joking.

It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment