Monday, February 7, 2011

Ugh

It's Super Bowl Sunday and I am just about to finish my first square. I finish the row, lay out my square measure and decide it is close enough. I grab my book to figure out how to get my square off my needles so this square can be officially done and I can start (read: cast on stitches so tomorrow is simpler) the next square. Find the instruction page turn to grab my needles. I find the one with the square still attached, the other is completely gone. Brian and I moved the couch, dove into the couch, moved the coffee table, it is no where. I didn't move! I didnt even leave the seated position.

So now I can't finish the square until tomorrow evening when I get to buy another one. So tomorrow at work I can't knit in between calls to get ahead. I cant knit while I wait for my taxes to be done to help me get ahead. I have to wait until tomorrow evening to even finish the square to start the new one!

*head desk* so much for being on time. I was so excited to say 1 down 319 to go. Oh well. Maybe Brian will find it tomorrow while I am at work. I still wont be able to start it until I got home but I wouldnt have to buy another set of knitting needles and I will be home earlier.

1 comment:

  1. One down 319 to go?!?!?!!?!?!? You're too much!!!

    ReplyDelete