Sunday, February 20, 2011

SUYL: Susquehanna University

This was supposed to be done on Friday but I didn't find out about it until Friday so better late then never :). I have also never taken many pictures of the campus so I have had to steal some from the SU website...I am sure they won't mind some positive promotion :). And of course picture heavy as I can't decide.

I went to and graduated from Susquehanna University in Selinsgrove PA. I was part of the class of 2007. I loved my time there and wish I could go back every day.

First off Susquehanna is in PA surrounded by farms. Beautiful campus.


Taken from www.susquehanna.edu

Where I lived:

Freshman Year

Sophmore Year

Junior Year

Senior Year
Watching football:

No we aren't Virginia Tech




Yes, we proudly share their colors


What we did:

Sedge, Phil, Hess
Phil and Hess
Phil, Supa, Adam and Hess playing yet another game of Madden
Adam and Nicole: Married 10/10/10
Me with a friends baby :)
Hess, Phil, Adam
Poker night with Adam, Hess and Phil
One of the best things about SU: Thanksgiving dinner where the teachers serve the students. One year our school President served us!

Hess, Phil, Adam, Supa
Hess ad Phil
What we did this for:

Me and Hess
Me and Supa
Phil
Adam the overachiever :)
Nicole

President Lemmons




SU's Stats:

6 out of our 6 friends are working= 100% job placement
5 our of our 6 got a job in the field we majored in= 84% career success (I am sure there is a better phrase, I can't think of any at the moment)

Not to bad given what we graduated into

No comments:

Post a Comment